On Sun, 2003-12-21 at 14:55, Konstantin Lepikhov wrote:

> After upgrading my box to latest trunk DRI, I got strange problem -
> XServer did not start correctly, e.g. it hangs after init dri stuff. But I
> can ssh to this box, and SysRq keys are working and I can
> sync/umount/reboot. If I comment Load "dri"/remove radeon.o module - all
> works fine except DRI =) So what it can be? Problems with build/my hands
> or is a problem with videocard? FYI, fglrx drivers works fine.

Have you tried not enabling AGP fast writes?

I'm a bit confused by the log and config files you attached: the config
says AGP 4x, the log 1x; the config contains Option "UseFBDev", but the
log shows no trace of the fbdevhw module; and last but not least, the
log seems to show a complete and successful startup with DRI enabled?
Please clarify.

--
Earthling Michel DÃnzer      |     Debian (powerpc), X and DRI developer
Software libre enthusiast    |   http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=daenzer