bzflag shows partially invisible menu and console text (see
http://penguinppc.org/~daenzer/DRI/bzflag.jpeg), some in-game rendering
seems missing as well, in particular in the radar. I see this with r200
on my TiBook, but Robert F. Merrill confirmed it with r100 on x86 on
IRC.

spectex shows what looks like Z fighting with 2-pass lighting +
texturing, see http://penguinppc.org/~daenzer/DRI/spectex.png .

Neither problem was present before the Mesa 5.1 merge.

--
Earthling Michel DÃnzer      |     Debian (powerpc), X and DRI developer
Software libre enthusiast    |   http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=daenzer