On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 08:01:54 -0700
Brian Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The Mesa 5.1 release seems to have been fairly solid so I'm planning
> on releasing Mesa 6.0 (stabilized release advertising OpenGL 1.5
> support) pretty soon.
>
> So, if anyone has any bug fixes or changes, get them in soon.  Also,
> try not to check in any disruptive changes over the next few days.

Sorry if this question has been anwered somewhere else before. Will the
Mesa release include the DRI driver sources?

> -Brian

 Felix       ___\_e -_/___/ __\___/ __\_____   You can do anything,
   Kühling  (_____\Ä/____/ /_____/ /________)  just not everything
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]       \___/   \___/   U        at the same time.