On Sat, 2004-01-10 at 18:11, Andreas Stenglein wrote:

> @Michel Daenzer: and it shows missing triangles/quads.

As Keith pointed out, the SW TCL code in the Radeon drivers is currently
broken and needs to be ported to the new t_vertex code. I'm going to
look into it, but have no idea yet when I'll get around to it / how
difficult it'll be for me / ... so someone else is welcome to beat me to
it. :)

--
Earthling Michel DÃnzer      |     Debian (powerpc), X and DRI developer
Software libre enthusiast    |   http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=daenzer