Hi All People!
Following Your instractions I post this message on mailinglist.
I'd like to join DRI project as a developer(device drives).
I'd be thankfull if someone could send me some ditailed info on X and DRI.I'm good with OpenGL
but unfortunately on win32, I'm currently working on my Unix-OpenGL knowelege.I got some experience writing Linux programs in C++(and a lot exp. in writing win32 OpenGL apps).I'm good C++ programmer but C makes me no troubles.
I got ATI Radeon 9500Pro (R300), AMD 2800+, (Epox 8RDA3+ NForce2 400 2x512MB [EMAIL PROTECTED]).
So I can test drives for that hardware, unfortunatly I don't have access to other graphics card.
But I can have access to SUN ULTRASparc 4x300MHz RISC processors station (it is where I'm studying).
Can I write in C++ OOP drivers?C is obligatory?
I dont have full-time internet-access, I'm offline.But a friend of mine have 100mb conection so I can download just anything.(CVS makes me some trouble, but I can handle it.)
Any instractions and how-tos on DRI are welcomed, please!
Thanks For Your Time!!!