In theory this is possible, all you really need to do is direct one of
the crtcs to output to the tv-out port rather than one of the monitor
ports.  unfortuantely I don't know anything about tv out on radeon.  if
the gatos drivers support clone mdoe, 3D should work on the cloned
head.  you might have more luck inquiring on the gatos list.

Alex