This looks like a problem with the XML configuration feature.
Anyone?

-Brian
--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

I want to try fbdev/DRI with my Radeon on a straight Suse 9.0. I checked
out from cvs a few days ago and did like the instructions say.
Everything worked until I started the sample_server. It said:

Unable to open radeon_dri.so: /home/rob/src/Mesa/lib/radeon_dri.so:
undefined symbol: XML_SetElementHandler

Could someone please give me a hint what could be wrong? This is very
important, we want to use fbdev/DRI for an embedded product.