well i reinstalled debian sarg yesterday and the installation went very well.  before
the drivers for the i810 were messed up so i had to build my own which were still not
working.  they always crashed when i ran the program blender(www.blender3d.org)  if
anyone is working on fixing this crash i got the drivers to work very well.. i wanted
to let you know the version of everything so it may help =)

OpenGL renderer string: Mesa DRI I810 20010321
OpenGL version string: 1.2 Mesa 3.4.2

--
Marko Dimiskovski