On Wed, Feb 04, 2004 at 10:21:47PM +0000, Alan Hourihane wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 05, 2004 at 09:18:47AM +1100, Daniel Stone wrote:
> > Hmm, you're not in the DRI group. Should you be?
>
> Yes, and I don't know how I fell out of it.

Added back. I think the problem was that when someone else removed all
the groups in /etc/groups, they didn't synchronise it with LDAP
properly.

--
Daniel Stone                                              <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
"The programs are documented fully by _The Rise and Fall of a Fooish Bar_,