On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 09:36:48 -0800 (PST)
Alex Deucher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[snip]
> http://www.botchco.com/alex/savage/savage-20040206.tar.gz

Nice work! I tested 2D and 3D on the savage4. It works as well as the S3
driver and fixes the mode setting problem I reported earlier (stretching
1279 pixesl to 1280). Xv is indeed broken. One more thing I noticed is
that the text console is messed up after starting X. It looks like it's
showing the wrong part of video memory. At the top of the screen there
is still some text, but on the bottom there is just some funky random
stuff. And I don't see what I type.

> Alex

Felix