On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 10:17:11 +0000 (GMT)
Dave Airlie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > While I'm at it (see driinterface-0-0-3-branch mails) I could update the
> > snapshot scripts to build mach64-0-0-7-branch snapshots.
>
> please do it, I'm sure a bit more testing would help a lot ...

Done. I put a first snapshot built in my home dir into
dri.freedesktop.org/~felix/snapshots if you want to test it. Then let's
see if the automatic update of the build scripts from CVS works. The
next nightly mach64 snapshot should be from the new branch.

> Thanks,
> Dave.

Felix