I'm forwarding this to the devel list.

Alex

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
--- Begin Message ---
Hi all,

Recently I've discovered (after some hours of debugging) that there's a
problem with glPushAttrib() which has some unexpected behaviour. Someone
probably reported the bug before, see:

I suspect the problem is DRI specific because I also have a nVidia chip
(with nvidia Linux drivers) and the same code behaves as it should. The
problem has been encountered in two ATI cards: Radeon Mobility M6 LY
(iBook 2.2) and Radeon 8500 (PC).

I was wondering, then, what to do: send a bug-report or, if someone already
did or it's just fixed in current version, wait for the Debian package
(btw, I use Michel Dänzer's *-dri-trunk Debian packages).

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.