Michel DÃnzer wrote:
On Sat, 2004-02-14 at 00:11, Roland Scheidegger wrote:

Just the other day, I've noticed not even the good old tuxracer runs correct on the R100 on my 2nd PC - the ice areas flickered a lot,

That's a long standing tuxracer bug, Z fighting between several passes.

I think there might be an r100 bug which contributes to the problem - specifically I'm not sure PolgonOffset is working correctly on the r100.

There is HW support for offset, but I'm not sure it works.

Anyway, I'm also pretty sure that polygon offset is broken in the SWTCL fallback modes of the r100 because of the support in that hardware of a viewport matrix. The calculations to perform offset in software are based on vertices containing window coordinates, but because of the hardward viewport matrix, the r100 swtcl vertices only contain clipspace or NDC coordinates.

Keith