Erdi Chen wrote:
This is a patch to call the context handles destructors and free the context bitmap entries when a process does not destroy its contexts before it exits. It saves context handles in a linked list in the drm_device struct. I decided to use per device list instead of a per file descriptor list for simplicity because the number of contexts will usually be small. A new semaphore, ctxlist_sem, is added to the drm_device struct because the patch will call functions that will down the struct_sem during list traversal. The patch is generated against the DRI CVS tree that is updated at 02-19-2004. It should also apply to the VIA branch with the exception that the line that calls sema_init would fail.

I've committed this, but I'm just about to leave on holidays. If there are any problems hopefully Erdi will be able to submit fixup patches & have them committed while I'm away.

Keith