On Thu, 2004-02-19 at 15:46, Felix Kühling wrote:
> I don't see a reason to mess with Mesa on the savage-2-0-0-branch now.

ok,
This is not my code, this is Brian Paul code.
So please apply, I remember, at the time of release Mesa-5.0.2, Brian
release one version of Mesa-5.0.2 to test, after this, he did some
corrections, I think we are using the beta version. I think this code is
safe because is one copy of last version of Mesa-5.0.2. You can check by
your self!.
At least apply this one :
-                           xoffset, yoffset, xoffset, /* dest offsets */
+                           xoffset, yoffset, zoffset, /* dest offsets */

> It is probably a good idea to keep integration into the linux kernel in
> mind. Eventually we want the Savage DRM driver in the kernel source.
> Until then the kernel module will change a lot though. During that time
> it will be important to use the most current kernel module with the
> latest 3D driver. Therefore splitting the source trees is not a good
> idea right now (IMHO anyway).
I am not thinking in splitting the code, you will see :)

> Best regards,
Best regards and many thanks
--
Sérgio M. B.