I checked in the needed fixes to make DRI build again.

1) I copied the changes to the mesa DRM driver into the copy in the DRI tree
2) I adjusted some h files in the 2D drivers so as not to include the DRM
changes.

Sorry about the mess that I made. I hadn't been following the changes in how DRI
was building against Mesa. I'm aware of those now and I will check the DRI build
each time before commiting in the future.

The changes I made to Mesa were meant to be localized to Mesa and not to impact
DRI. These changes are also meant to have no impact on the functioning of DRI or
Mesa. They were simply h file reorganizations. Please let me know if any
behavior is broken. I will be monitoring the list tonight and over the weekend.

=====
Jon Smirl