I'm tried of fighting with you over every little change. So you win. You can be
in charge of moving the tree around and doing the merges however you want. I
leave for three weeks in Hawaii in two days anyway so I really don't care what
you do.

You have the patch for swithing the tree over, commit it whenever you want.

--- Michel Dänzer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-03-17 at 20:40, Jon Smirl wrote:
> >
> > To me the video-reset program is an extension of the DRM device driver and
> > should be kept in the new drm tree. But other people have different
> opinions.
>
> Well, I'm the one who tried to talk you out of this on IRC. :) And I
> thought I had succeeded, as you said:
>
> <jonsmirl> ok, i'll make another project
>
> But apparently no such luck yet.
>
> My stance is that video-reset depends on the DRM but isn't part of it,
> hence it should live somewhere else, either in an existing related
> project like hotplug (or Mesa? ...) or in a new project.
>
> But whatever the decision is on this, I'm very much against a copy of
> libsysfs in the drm module. I'd consider that standard on a Linux 2.6
> system.
>

> --
> Earthling Michel Dänzer      |     Debian (powerpc), X and DRI developer
> Libre software enthusiast    |   http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=daenzer

=====
Jon Smirl