Hi
well I update cvs trunk from dri ,
after some compile problems, I remove all and download it again,
dri trunk and Mesa minutes ago..

and after make World and make install (this time without problems), and
make sure that GL links are correct and use the correct drm module.

glxinfo simple give me :
direct rendering: No
server glx vendor string: SGI
server glx version string: 1.2
client glx vendor string: SGI
client glx version string: 1.2
OpenGL vendor string: Mesa project: www.mesa3d.org
OpenGL renderer string: Mesa GLX Indirect
OpenGL version string: 1.2 (1.5 Mesa 6.1)
OpenGL extensions:

I got dri enable and savage module loaded
and
(II) SAVAGE(0): Direct rendering enabled
(**) SAVAGE(0): XvMC is enabled

seams I compile Mesa with Indirect GLX
what could I do to enable the direct rendering?

thanks
--
Sérgio M. B.