Ian Romanick wrote:
If the code in t_vtx_x86.c is not built, then t_vtx_x86_gcc.S must not be built either. The code in the .S references symbols in the .c. That's why I put the #ifdef around all the code in the .S in version 1.3. I guess my cvs log message wasn't clear enough. :( I'm fixing this in my tree, but a better fix is needed. It's really hard to do any useful development in DRI or Mesa right now. :(

Frankly, I'm happy to see this not being built in DRI at all at present, if you'd rather take a big-stick approach to this.

Apologies to everyone once more for f*cking things up so completely.

Keith