The kernel messages look harmless. Since XFree86.0.log reports DRI
enabled the problem is either due to a wrong libGL or a broken 3D
driver. Or maybe the 3D driver doesn't have permission to access the
kernel driver. Could you run

  LIBGL_DEBUG=verbose glxinfo

The output should tell what's wrong. If there is a message about a
missing symbol try a newer snapshot. There were some problems with
missing symbols that were fixed recently.

Regards,
  Felix

[snip]