> BTW, I'm going to start working on the DRM driver soon. I'm not sure
> where to make my changes, in the xc module or in the new drm module. Has
> the transition been formally completed? I havn't heard anything definite
> yet. But apperently some people are already committing stuff in the new
> place.

the DRM now lives in the drm module, I don't know if anyone has commited
the patches from Jon Smirl that he sent to the list to switch over the
trees, if no-one has I vote someone does ASAP...

all the work I'm doing towards a 2.6 merge is using the toplevel drm..

Dave.

> Felix

David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at skynet.ie
pam_smb / Linux DECstation / Linux VAX / ILUG person