Dieter Nützel wrote:
After the Mesa CVS rearrangement the libOSMesa libary in Mesa CVS and in the DRI CVS tree differs. But we only have the osmesa.h version in Mesa CVS.

Where can I find the right one for /usr/X11R6/lib/libOSMesa.so.4.0?

Any recent osmesa.h from Mesa will be fine.

I get errors with /opt/Mesa/include/GL/osmesa.h and /usr/X11R6/lib/libOSMesa.so.4.0 during VTK compilation.

Building executable /opt/VTK/V4.0/VTK/bin/vtk...
/usr/X11R6/lib/libOSMesa.so: undefined reference to `_mesa_init_tracked_matrices'
/usr/X11R6/lib/libOSMesa.so: undefined reference to `_mesa_ProgramNamedParameter4dvNV'
/usr/X11R6/lib/libOSMesa.so: undefined reference to `_mesa_GetVertexAttribPointervNV'
[...]

I checked in a change to DRI that should fix that.

-Brian