Ian Romanick wrote:

This is just a friendly reminder that the weekly dri-devel IRC meeting will
be starting in the #dri-devel channel on irc.freenode.net at 2100 UTC (or
4:00PM EST or 1:00PM PST, if you prefer).
Since "we" are on daylight savings time now, this should read "5:00PM EDT or 2:00PM PDT". I keep forgetting to change the message, and I don't have access to the system that send the message right now. Sorry for any confusion.

Time zone conversion available at:

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

Logs of previous IRC meetings are available at:

http://dri.sourceforge.net/IRC-logs/