Ian Romanick wrote:
Jon Smirl wrote:

I've been gone for a few weeks, what's the current state of getting the the DRI
mesa drivers bulding in mesa tree? It seems to me like this would make the build
process much simpler.

It has stalled, and that's my fault. I should be able to get back to that tomorrow. Once I get my stuff done, other folks can pick it up and finish it off. We can talk about it more in the meeting today.

I've been stalled on this for a while too.

It seems to me that it would be pretty simple to get the DRI drivers in their current form building in Mesa. In fact I had this working in the embedded branch yonks ago.

Perhaps we're making things too difficult by trying to go straight a single binary for dri and solo as the first step -- it seems to me that we need DRI binaries now, and as it's not hard, we should just go ahead and do it.

I've got most of this done in my repository. I didn't attend the meeting last night, but will I be stepping on toes if I start committing bits & pieces of this?

Keith