Nathanael Nerode wrote:
Yeesh.  Attached are the patch and the new files.  I couldn't find a good
way to abstract this any further than I already did without breaking
other abstractions; hence the extra files.)

Tell me what sort of changelog you'd like.

This appears to work for Linux 2.6; I haven't been able to test it anywhere
else.  However, it should be quite close to no change at all everywhere else.

Oh, and as I've said before, I can't *really* test it, because I don't have the cards in question. :-P It builds and the module appears to behave correctly as far as I can tell without hardware.