I'm glad to see someone working on this. I know it's going to be a huge
hassle to get up and running (assuming it works at all) but it'll be worth
it just to show ATI linux users that it is possible to create stable,
fast, 2D/3D drivers for their R300 cards for XFree86 (since ATI seems
quite incapable of doing so).

Adam