> > The gdk_gl_query function comes in gtkglarea-1.2.2-17 rpm.
> >
> > finding gdk_gl_query in code, only this lines in ./src/main.c
> >
> > if( gdk_gl_query() == FALSE ) {
> >     g_print( "no OpenGL capability\n" );
> >         return 0;
> > }
> >
> > Well, I deleted this 4 lines from code and morpheus works well.
> >
> > I try this with mesa from cvs+savage dri and in other computer with
> > XFree4.4 from cvs and with X.org R6.7 compiled from sources,
> > the difference was when morpheus runed with XFree4.4 instead of
> > Segmentation fault, gdk_gl_query() return FALSE.
>
> I'm cross-replying to the DRI list in case anyone there is familiar
> with the problem.  Though, I don't really understand what you're
> saying at the end.

I test in my laptop with dri cvs trunk savage drive.
and at work, on one desktop P4 xenon with one SIS 671FX, I try 2
differents sources Xfree4.4cvs and X.org R6.7 plus SIS drive 20040424.
with X.org, gdk_gl_query() give segmentation fault, with Xfree4.4cvs
returns FALSE, that is not wight either.

all with Fedora Core 1 OS

Thanks,

--
Sérgio M. B.