I finally got to look at this patch, the patch puts the options in
atioption.c in a different order than in atioption.h

this stops tv out from working properly with the  previous patch, there is
an updated patch at
http://freedesktop.org/~airlied/mach64-tvout-070504.diff

it still doesn't look great on my TV :-( NTSC or PAL, NTSC suffers from
shorter scan lines at the top than at the bottom, PAL suffers from a dodgy
shake .. makes your eyes hurt ...

Dave.

David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at skynet.ie
pam_smb / Linux DECstation / Linux VAX / ILUG person