Alan Hourihane wrote:
I emailed Keith regarding this a while back and he had some concerns
over the patches used, but I just wanted to bring to light both RedHat
and now Mandrake are shipping with the TLS versions of libGL and cause
the binary DRI packages to break.

Is there someone looking to integrate the TLS patches for libGL ??

We should certainly take a look soon and comment upon the patches used.

I'd really like to get good support for modern TLS into our libGL. My big problem was that the patches were made against generated files and had rapidly become out-of-date.

Keith