I know I posted the exact errmsg but esecaly it's missing a global
.register deffinition and it's just the sam code (.S).

I build it in 64bit (not using sparc32 to fake a 32bit system).  I needed
this cause DRI is knowen to not work with mixed user/kernel bitdepths and
I have a 64bit kernel.  glibc is built for both 64bit and 32bit binarys.

Normally the differance is...
sparc32 make all; # vs just running "make all" and this is needed for many
programs that don't take into account 64bit systems.