There now exist DRI and Mesa components in freedesktop.org's Bugzilla.

I filled in some components, but I probably missed a few.  DRI bugs have
dri-devel@ as the initial owner; if you change ownership of a bug it's
probably a good idea to add the list to the CC field.  If anyone wants to be
the default owner for a component, or add a component, or whatever, let me
know.

Also I'm currently listed as the initial owner for Mesa bugs.  That should
probably be changed to either mesa3d-dev@ or Brian.  The first I can do, but
the second requires that Brian have a bugzilla account first...

The Mesa bug db on sourceforge looks well maintained; the DRI one, however,
not so much.  I'll get things imported this weekend.  For DRI I'm tempted to
use an arbitrary cutoff of whenever xf86's 4.3 release was (27 February
2003), I don't think any distros ship anything older than that and any
earlier bugs are unlikely to be relevant anymore.

For Mesa I should probably pull them all in though.

Opinions?  Comments?  Suggestions?

- ajax