Am Samstag, 12. Juni 2004 23:23 schrieb Roland Scheidegger:
> Dieter Nützel wrote:

> >> Do not apply after latest Mesa CVS update.
> >
> > I've removed the i830 stuff from your latest patch (applies with only
> >  one off) but get this:
> >
> > quake3 * after the splash screen finished there is a white background
> >  behind the menu. * 'console' is empty (white), too * icons are wrong
> >  * all textures are missing in game
> >
> > seta r_ext_compressed_textures "0" cure it
>
> Hmm. Forgot to update the patch, will do it next week. Not sure why it
> wouldn't work though currently (with the i830 stuff removed).

Here are the (relevant) changed files from 10.06.2004 (22:00:00) to
12.06.2004. (backwards)

P src/mesa/main/buffers.c
P src/mesa/main/context.c
P src/mesa/main/image.c
RCS file: /cvs/mesa/Mesa/src/mesa/main/mtypes.h,v
retrieving revision 1.178
retrieving revision 1.177
Merging differences between 1.178 and 1.177 into mtypes.h
P src/mesa/main/teximage.c
P src/mesa/main/texstate.c
P src/mesa/swrast/s_auxbuffer.c
P src/mesa/swrast/s_texture.c

> > Appart from S3TC I get this with Celestia: * fonts are off by (one?)
> >  * textures are wrong for distance
>
> That looks to be the same problem as the one reported with Freespace?
> (see thread "Mesa bug in new teximage code")

It stays for very long on r200.

-Dieter