Now that *IS* interesting. I was looking at Cairo for the
internals of an SVG renderer, the pluggable backends was
what piqued my interest in the first place.

Sure.. if there was kernel arbitration for all the features
of Cairo needed, accelerated on the graphics card, that would
be a cool solution. Portability between X and "Framebuffer"
would be possible, along with OpenGL support you'd have
everything you'd need.

Okay, I'm done here.. I am about to dig into Cairo ;)

--
Matt Sealey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Genesi, Manager, Developer Relations