--- Erdi Chen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This is my patch against Mesa CVS for Solo to load new interface
> drivers.  It should be compatible with driver binaries built for X.
> used the linux-dri target to build my driver.

The attached patch gets linux-solo building again. It is a blend of
your changes plus a few of mine.

A lot of drivers still don't work. fb doesn't even compile.

I need to remove a bunch of _SOLO code from the radeon drivers. miniglx
also needs to be fixed up to use dri/drm/libdrm instead of dri_client.
But libdrm isn't building a lib yet.

Let's get solo building first and then fix the drivers one by one. I'll
check this in in a few hours if no one objects.

=====
Jon Smirl