> About 15 people sent me e-mail with that link. :)  The one thing I didn't see
> was how to put that note in a library.  Is there some special section
> attributes in the source or is there some linker magic?

Take a look at the .S file that is linked from

http://tardis.csn.ul.ie/283

something like that is needed to be linked against the TLS version ..

Basically it looks like we have to rebuild libGL/drivers twice, once with
TLS support and something like the output of the above linked in and a
second time without TLS support.. so for snapshots we would have to do two
separate builds and combine the output with lib/libGL and lib/tls/libGL
and also the same for the drivers...

The question is what we do for Mesa builds and all that.. what do we make
the default tls or non-tls ...

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at skynet.ie
pam_smb / Linux DECstation / Linux VAX / ILUG person