I've posted a tarball of the current state of play on
ftp://people.redhat.com/pub/alan/XFree86/SiS/

[I need to rename the directory some day]

In addition you need to add the sis6326 PCI id to the sis dri kernel
module table (dri_ids.h if I remember rightly).

Currently it draws triangles with the right x,y but I've not worked out
the proper mapping between the z values from Mesa and what the card
expects. There is also a locking bug somewhere so run the 2D "noaccel".

Texture stuff I've yet to even start debugging.

Alan