Philipp Klaus Krause wrote:
Since the drivers have to use software fallback instead of
hardware tcl in some cases anyways, why don't they expose
GL_ARB_vertex_blend and GL_ARB_vertex_program?

No reason not to. Bear in mind that our current implementations of these are less optimized than the hard-wired swtcl paths, though.

Keith