On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 21:50:29 -0500, Steven J. Hill
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> Does anyone on this list work with any P10 based products like
> the Wildcat VP870 or VP760? Shoot, I would be happy with a simple
> framebuffer at this point. Thanks.

3dlabs produces binary only xfree86 drivers.  You might try them.
Also, as I recall, Sven Luther was working on a driver for the wildcat
cards.  If you are so inclined, 3dlabs has been pretty good about
providing docs (at least they used to be, I assume they still are) if
you'd like to tackle a driver yourself.

Alex