Brian Paul wrote:

Well, I could probably make the Mesa 6.1 release this weekend (since I was planning on working anyway). I've got some memory leak fixes (see bug 1002030) that I haven't checked into the trunk yet (but are checked into the mesa_6_0_branch branch). I asked Kevin about checking them in but haven't heard back yet.

Does anyone object to taking the trunk code we have today and making the 6.1 release? I'm not aware of any loose ends in it at this time.

Sounds good to me.

Keith