On Iau, 2004-09-02 at 15:04, Thomas HellstrÃm wrote:
> Could this be acceptable security-wise?

I'd add an upper limit to the kmalloc buffer size of say 32K
(realistically thats as big as will be reliable anyway). Otherwise looks
ok. It does do the offset maths twice once without need and loads value
without need in the first loop

Might be better to do

        offset > (0x7FFU >> 2)

since the maths that end can be done by the compiler.

I assume the caller checks we hold the DRM lock ?