El SÃbado, 4 de Septiembre del 2004 11:06 PM, Lee Revell escribiÃ:
> OK, please explain how I install the latest Unichrome DRI driver.  The
> docs at the unichrome site are correct except they refer to this guide
> which is out of date:
>
> http://dri.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/Building

Yes, please.  You (developers) are always asking for testers, but we
(end-users) don't know how to test the drivers properly if you don't make
comprehensive and updated docs.
I want to test the latest Savage driver directly from the XOrg CVS but I don't
know how to compile it. I am running XFree86 4.4.0 RC2. I have XOrg CVS &
Mesa CVS. I applied the savage-dri-to-xorg.diff patch. Now what. There seems
to be some obscure points, i.e. XOrg already *has* Mesa (altough some files
differ) and there is no 'host.def' file to edit, etc.
Please somebody update the docs, or explain briefly here, so anybody else
could make a HOWTO.

Thank you.
David.