On Tuesday 14 September 2004 17:01, Vladimir Dergachev wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>     The new project name on SF is R300, the registration just went
through,
> so I am in the process of setting things up.
>
>     Everyone is welcome ! Also, despite the name, this project is *not*
> just about R300. If are interested in finding out more about earlier
> radeons this is a place to exchange (public !) info about them as well.

I have committed my latest registers file into the r300_demo directory of
CVS. Changes from the version posted to the mailing list:

- better understanding of how vertex program and data is uploaded
- some work towards input/output control of vertex programs
- start with decoding fragment programs

cu,
Nicolai