I made the linux vs linux-2.6 split because people wanted the GPL code
isolated.  Anyway, it looks like linux-core may override the linux-2.6
directory when we can say it is working. I thought the snapshots were
snapshoting the whole DRM tree.

I tried to fix it so that if you built the linux directory from 2.6
you would get an error message from the Makefile file. Maybe that hint
isn't working on some distributions.

--
Jon Smirl