On Tuesday 28 September 2004 18:03, Alex Deucher wrote:
> I think Nicolai has proven his competence as a coder, I think it'd be
> ok to give him mesa cvs access.  it might be easier to develop in mesa
> cvs to keep synced up and such.  Thoughts?  I suppose you might want
> to wait till 6.2 is tagged.

Thank you, I'd be happy to work in a branch of Mesa CVS. The thing is, I'm
moving this weekend and starting my first semester of university soon
afterwards. It will take some time for me to get regular internet access
and for things to settle again in general. So I'd rather wait with making
this move.

cu,
Nicolai