--- Alex Deucher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 08:52:58 -0700 (PDT), Mike Mestnik
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > --- Alex Deucher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> all
> > > know the
> s/,
> > > /\n

> > > glxinfo
> for
> (client,

> the
> > > basically

> > > enough
> bit of
> in
> amount
> > > of
> > > >

> > > Vladimir's glxtest code may be helpful in figuring out the missing
> > > bits if anyone is so inclined...
> > >
> > Are you implying that this program will/could work with the fglrx
> driver?

This wasn't ovious by the documentation, thought it dose answer my Q as to
why there is all the guess work involved in using glxtest.

> Well, yeah.  that's how it works.  It captures commands sent to the
> card which can then be decoded to figure out how things work.  it
> should work with any card supported by fglrx.

LOL, it might but if GL_EXT_fog_coord dosen't work for the r200, even with
the fglrx driver, it's of little use.

I could be doing something wrong, like using an SDL example.
http://nehe.gamedev.net/data/lessons/linuxsdl/lesson41.tar.gz