> Mind you, I haven't updated my copy of the DRI cvs tree in a very long time.
> Certainly not since I last did a "make install".  Any ideas?
>
> The only thing I'm noticing now that I don't remember seeing before is this:
>
> mach64: Ignoring new-style parameters in presence of obsolete ones
> [drm] Initialized mach64 1.0.0 20020904 on minor 0: ATI Technologies Inc Rage
> Mobility P/M AGP 2x
> ACPI: PCI interrupt 0000:01:00.0[A] -> GSI 10 (level, low) -> IRQ 10

wierd if this works I'd expect the other to also work.. it looks like some
mismatch between the pci ids or something, the no such device error is
rather wierd...

so what did you upgrade? did XFree get upgraded and you installed an old
DRI on top of it? where did the drm come from?

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at skynet.ie
pam_smb / Linux DECstation / Linux VAX / ILUG person