because of this patch, only r300_demo will work.

Even that would be progress, no? Currently, when I move the xterm window, I can notice the screen flicker -- on Radeon 9600 and a 3GHz processor...

You would get slightly faster 2d rendering, but non-CP 2d should be plenty fast for moving xterm.

What kind of flicker is this ? Are you using a panel or a CRT ?

                        best

                          Vladimir Dergachev

Thanks! Yours,

        -mi