On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 10:59:35 -0400 (EDT), Vladimir Dergachev
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sat, 9 Oct 2004, [ISO-8859-1] Thomas Hellström wrote:
> > Just tried out the core-based drm today, and I notice that
> > drmOpen("via") does not work anymore.
> >
> > What is the correct way to fix up this? I suspect my client should be using
> > drmOpenByBusID ?
>
> This is also broken on radeon's (yesterdays code).

drmOpen(name) should still work. I just tried starting X with no bus
id specificed and it found the driver. That should be using
drmOpen(name), right? How exactly does it fail? I fixed getVersion to
report the name of the personality module and not DRM so the right
name should match.

--
Jon Smirl