On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 22:52:56 +0100 (IST), Dave Airlie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > How close is this to being ready for the kernel? All outstanding
> > problems I know of are fixed as of today.
>
> I've been trying to get some time to make a bk tree for Andrews tree,
> hopefully this weekend, I think it is ready for adapting into the kernel
> (I may have to drop some pieces of stuff in the stealth/pci driver
> stuff..)

We are going to have to argue with them about the stealth code. Almost
all of the bugs in the last two weeks have been related to steath
issues. That demonstrates that there are people using vesafb and fbdev
simultanously with DRM. If we drop the stealth code we will just go
back to the old mode of these things silently conflicting until they
stop working. The stealth code is a bridge until we get a more
permanent solution.

--
Jon Smirl