Hello,

On Wed, 2004-10-27 at 09:28, Ely Levy wrote:

> I supported it then and I still think it's a great idea,
> It would let people feel that they have influance and let us see
> what people want (but we said it all in the thread there).

what I would like to see,  is two trees one for testings (stable) and
one for development (unstable)

The one for developing should have also development of Mesa and drm
(that it is now on trunk tree)

and the test tree should be updated ( drives , dri-drives, Mesa, drm and
whatever ) only when is consolidated the development.

Conclusion in my point of view:
The development tree should be, what is now the trunk tree and xorg tree
should be more stable, if someone want try experimental code can do it
in trunk (of course trunk has to be one xorgR6.8.1).

thats my opinion.

thats,
--
Sérgio M. B.